Friday, May 12, 2017

Weekly Web Roundup

Inspired by the Man Repeller's "the best of the Internet" and Cupcake and Cashmere's "Links I Love," I'm bringing you six of my favorite articles, gifs and videos from the week.  I hope you find the links as equally inspiring and thought provoking as I have.


1. Paris Hilton Invented Everything You're Doing in 2017, and She Knows It -from selfies to celebrity culture to shameless self promotion.
2. How to spend $638,412.97 on Gucci in 3 years. And I thought I had a problem.
3. Is an open marriage a happier marriage? Maybe we've got it all wrong.
4. Just when you thought you reached peak Met Gala, Frank Ocean goes and releases his 35mm shots.
5. Watching a black girl put on sunscreen and not look chalky? Sold. Thanks, Glossier.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Otis Unfiltered

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig