Inspired by the Man Repeller's "the best of the Internet" and Cupcake and Cashmere's "Links I Love," I'm bringing you six of my favorite articles, gifs and videos from the week. I hope you find the links as equally inspiring and thought provoking as I have.
1. Recently retired New York Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn suggests we have abandoned the conceptual art-inspired fashion of industry powerhouses like Martin Margiela and Raf Simons for more comfortable, pared down looks from Jil Sander and Helmut Lang. Slaves no more? (NYT Style Magazine)
2. How to Take a Selfie like a Supermodel. With tips from Jourdan Dunn, Karlie Kloss and Adriana Lima, you're sure to up those Instagram likes. (W Magazine)
3. 7 Place to Hide Love Notes. The perfect inexpensive but meaningful Valentine's Day gift. (Because I'm Addicted)
4. Does Size Matter?: Encounters with a Less-Endowed Partner. I've really got to commend Vogue for their hiring of freelance sex and relationship blogger Karley Sciortino who continues to provide thoughtful and hilarious articles about sexuality. (Vogue)
5. 12 Years a Slave breakout star Lupita Nyong'o, From Unknown to 'It' Girl in Less Than a Year
6. An Illustrated Ode to the King of Street Style Bill Cunningham (New York Magazine)