Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekly Web Roundup

Inspired by the Man Repeller's "the best of the Internet" and Cupcake and Cashmere's "Links I Love," I'm bringing you six of my favorite articles, gifs and videos from the week.  I hope you find the links as equally inspiring and thought provoking as I have.


2. Is America too casual?  Defining style in an age of yoga pants and business casual. (New York Times)
3. Shakira x Rihanna = HOT (YouTube)
4. What personal satisfaction means when the life you choose isn't marked by a promotion, your first house or marriage (Vogue)
5. Why is College Dating So Screwed Up?  Why we must abandon the whoever cares less wins mentality in order to discover intimacy. (Cosmopolitan)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Otis Unfiltered

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig