Inspired by the Man Repeller's "the best of the Internet" and Cupcake and Cashmere's "Links I Love," I'm bringing you six of my favorite articles, gifs and videos from the week. I hope you find the links as equally inspiring and thought provoking as I have.
1. Are Brazilian waxes a thing of the past? (nytimes.com)
2. The psychology of men and the next-day-text. Yes, please. (manrepeller.com)
3. Behind the scenes of a University of Texas at Austin sorority. (intothegloss.com)
4. What happened to street style? How it's lost its authenticity. (businessoffashion.com)
5. It's Time to Address Fashion's Race Problem. (businessoffashion.com)
6. Coming on the heels of the State of the Union address, this New York Times op-ed "Capitalism vs. Democracy" seeks to address the fundamental cause of rising income inequality and whether capitalism is deepening the gap. (nytimes.com)