1. LPD New York T-shirt: A street-style staple, the LPD T-shirt comes printed with the designer's last name and birth year. Now, if only I could actually afford Phoebe Philo's Céline.
2. Diptyque Roses candle: Dipytuqe, enough said.
3. Zara Faux Leather Skort: Every season has the "it" item -Fendi buggies, Isabel Marant sneaker wedges, logo-emblazoned Kenzo sweatshirts, you name it. But it's not so often that the "it" item is actually affordable. Cue the Zara skort, an instant bestseller you were guaranteed to see every few blocks in New York last summer. Now they've released a faux leather version, which instantly ups its cool factor.
4. Alexander Wang Boots: Wang boots on sale? Yes, please.
5. Carven Pleated Jersey Dress: For the inevitable foray into the workplace.
6. Illesteva Mirrored Sunglasses: Winter won't seem so bad if you have these on.